PCC & Church reports | Electoral Roll

Electoral Roll
This is totally separate from the civil electoral roll. It is the official roll for people to be recognised as part of our congregation. In regards to the Annual Parochial Church meeting (APCM) anyone who would like to vote at the meeting needs to be on the Electoral Roll of St Mary’s.
Anyone who is

(a)        baptised
(b)        at least 16 years old (or 16 before 13 April)
(c)        either lives in the Parish or has worshipped at St Mary’s regularly for at least 6 months
(d)        is a member of the Church of England or of certain other churches

is eligible to be on the Roll.

Simple application forms are available to download here Electoral Roll or from the Parish Office; or at the back of church.

Forms should be returned to the office once completed.