20180525_112244-01.jpeg

Friends of St Mary's

In 1865, two Hampstead businessmen, moved by the sight of starving children on street corners, opened a home for destitute boys in Regents Park Road, and subsequently in 1872, the present red brick church St Mary’s was opened as part of their work; which today still provides much needed help for the disadvantaged in the neighbourhood.